Saturday 3 October 2015

crazy me

when i got tired, i really dont care waht going happen to myself..
i juz want to finished my jobs as soon as possible,,
on taht day, my brain was realy really got tired..
i got little bit depression on that day..
cant find interesting case for my long case..
plus has being laughed by my friends infront of my supervisor due to my craziness and stupidity
i dont know where i should put my innocent face on that time..
mental breakdown u know.....
then i juz stayed strong like ironman who has no face ..
i walk to the ward like no one look at me with this depression face..
my intention juz only one, want to find case for my presentation..

all the case in the ward , so complicated..
of coz i totally not interested with all them...bcoz my brain function goes down to 30% already..
so better for me choose simple case, least thinking process is needed 
especially in this kind of low mood state right??
balik bilikkkk sakit kepala mengarang ayat..
i was like want to vomit all my bad feeling on that day..
but then..
Allah alwazz with me..
i felt calm after pray and istighfar..
feeling so sleepy than put my head on the pillow
accidently "tertidow" with unfinished long case preparation..
ooohhhhnooooooo
the next morning, i went to dr joseph class..
around 10 a.m the class finished and i came back to my room continue my long case preparation..

at 2.30 pm..
i present my case..
almost 4 years and half , i was in medical school, this is the 1st my presentation my lecturer  praised me..
i was like?????
biar betikkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...
dlm hati (omg..omg..omg..is this real??? not dreaming right??..).
 sweet moment as final year student i think..
one of memorable moment for me...
bcoz i am not bright and clever students
seriusly..
i alwazzzzz alwazzzzzzzz bad student who alwazzz get scolded especially during my 3rd year..

after class. khety asked me" zira, what ur feeling???u feel it??"..
"yes, i feel it"


moral nyer, in every pain comes happiness..
Allah Talla itu sangat Adil..
juz believe that u can ..no matter waht the difficulty , juz trust ur self..
juz put aside all  the reasons that push u down..
some people so intellegent, dont compare it with ur self..
u have ur own "taring"
ur weakness is not ur limitation 
take them as ur strength and ticket for u to success...



No comments:

Post a Comment